Strawberry Coffee Cake
- 7 Tbsp
- 2/3 c
- 1 large
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 11/3 c
- all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp
- vanilla pudding or corn starch
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 lb
- strawberries, fresh ,hulled and cut in half
How to Make Strawberry Coffee Cake
- 1Mix together flour,baking powder and pudding.Set this mixture aside.
- 2In a separate bowl, beat the butter and sugar.Add an egg and vanilla extract.
- 3Alternatively add sour cream and flour mixture.The dough should end up being thick. Put the dough in a 9" springform pan and arrange the strawberries (cut side up) on top.
- 4Bake in preheated oven to 350 degrees F for 50-55 minutes.