☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 1/2 c
- graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 stick
- butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp
- 32 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz
- strawberries, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 1/2 c
- sugar (if using frozen) or 3/4 cup (if using fresh)
- 8 oz
- cool whip, thawed
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1In a bowl add graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; stir and mix. Press cracker mixture into bottom of a greased 9x13 cake pan. Put the crust in the refrigerator.
- 2In a large bowl add all the strawberries; mash with a potato masher.
- 3in a separate bowl beat cream cheese, sugar. Add strawberries; beat. Add 2 cups Cool Whip; beat.
- 4Remove crust from refrigerator; pour batter evenly into crust. Refrigerate overnight. Cut to serve, topped with a dollop of Cool Whip, if desired.