- 18.25 oz pkg pillsbury strawberry cake mix
- 1/2 c
- melted butter
- 1 large
- egg, lightly beaten
- 8 oz pkg reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz pkg powdered sugar
- 2 large
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp
How to Make Strawberry cake cheesecake bars
- 1Heat oven to 375. Spray a 9" x 13" pan w/ cooking spray. In lg bowl, beat cake mix and butter. Add 1 egg. Stir well to mix. Press mix into bottom of pan.
- 2In another bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and 2 eggs until creamy. Beat in vanilla. Pour mix over crust. Bake 30 mins, or until just set. Cool. Cut into bars.
- 3To garnish, place 1 whole strawberry on each bar.