1 boxbetty crocker white cake mix
FILLING & TOPPING
3 cstrawberries, fresh (diced)
12 ozcream cheese
3/8 cbutter (softened)
2 tspvanilla extract
3 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Strawberry Cake
- Make the cake just like you would any other boxed cake.
- Make frosting, in a bowl add softened cream cheese, milk, vanilla mixed until combined.
- Pour in half the powdered sugar and mix until combined. Then add the remaining powdered sugar, mix until combined.
- Dice up your strawberries and put into bowl. Add sugar to sweeten a bit.
- Once cake is out and cooled cut the cake to make 2 different layers.
- Add some icing and filling to the 1st later cut side up.
- Add second layer on top and frost the cake like any other cake.
- Add Strawberries on top
- ENJOY!! YUMMM