★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxcake mix, any flavor, preferably yellow
2-3very ripe bananas
1 pkgstrawberry banana gelatin mix
How to Make Strawberry-Banana Cake
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray a 10" bund pan well with a non-stick spray.
- Mash up bananas with mixer until pulped well, Add the gelatin, You could also use a food processor or blender to do the entire mixing of this cake.
- To the above mixture, add the ingredients from the box of cake mix. Mix well. Add the cake mix, mix well.
- Pour into the prepared bundt pan and bake until a knife or skewer comes out clean.
Remove from oven and let cool on wire rack [do not turn out cake yet].
When cool,turn out the cake on a plate or platter and let it finish cooling before cutting.
- I do not ice this cake, but a little cream cheese icing would work well. Also while cooling, you can poke some holes with the skewer and pour light rum into the cake if you're so inclined.