Strawberry Banana Bread
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 c6 ripe bananas - blended equals about 2 cups
2 c1 - 2 containers of strawberries blended equals about 2 cups
2/3 cmelted butter
2 tspvanilla extract
3 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking soda
·powered sugar - optional to sprinkle on top
How to Make Strawberry Banana Bread
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
Grease or oil bread pans & set aside
- First blend your strawberries & bananas separately & set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg & stir dry mixture w/ a whisk.
- In a smaller bowl mix together the eggs, melted butter, & vanilla.
- Now put the egg mixture, blended strawberries & bananas into the bowl w/ the flour mixture & blend until batter in smooth.
- Pour batter equally into 2 bread pans & place in oven to bake for 50 minutes or so. Started checking the bread around 50 minutes, may take about an hour depending on your oven.
- After the bread is completely cooled sprinkle powdered sugar on top(optional)
Serve & enjoy !!!