★★★★★ 2 votes5
1large box of strawberry jello
2cups boiling water
2(10 oz.) bags of frozen strawberries, thawed
1angel food cake torn into pieces (store bought)
1(12 oz.) container of cool whip
·nuts (chopped for top) optional
How to Make Strawberry Angel Food Cake
- In a large bowl, dissolve the jello in boiling water.
- Pour in the thawed strawberries.
- Beat with a mixer until foamy.
- Add the broken up angel food cake and fold until well mixed.
- Pour into a 9x13 cake pan.
- Cover and place in the fridge until well set.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts. (optional)
- Slice, serve and enjoy!