Stawberry Oooey Gooey Butter Cake
How to Make Stawberry Oooey Gooey Butter Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Next get out your mixer and add your strawberry cake mix, one egg and your softened butter. Mix until combined.
- 2Take the mixture and press it evenly into the bottom of a 13x9 pan. Now in another bowl, combine the remaining egg, and cream cheese until smooth.
- 3While the cream cheese is mixing, you can cut up your strawberries. It doesn't matter how small or big you cut them, it's your preference.
- 4When the cream cheese is smooth, start slowly mixing in the powdered sugar. Make sure that it is mixing thoroughly .
- 5Once all the powdered sugar has been mixed in, fold in your strawberries. Now you can pour your cream cheese mixture over the cake batter mixture in your pan. Make sure that it is spread evenly.
- 6Put it in the oven and bake for 55 minutes or until the top is a nice golden brown, Let it cool and then serve.