STABILIZED WHIPPED CREAM ICING - WILTON
No more thin runny whipped cream, and your whipping cream will hold up for days. This is fabulous on cakes --- for 2 cups whipping cream use 2 tsp gelatin in 2 tbsp cold water, and 1/2 cup sugar.
How to Make STABILIZED WHIPPED CREAM ICING - WILTON
- 1In a small pan, combine gelatin and cold water; let stand until thick
- 2Place over low heat, stirring constantly, just until the gelatin dissolves.
- 3Remove from heat; cool (do not allow it to set).
- 4Whip the cream with the icing sugar, until slightly thick
- 5While slowly beating, add the gelatin to whipping cream
- 6Whip at high speed until stiff.