St Timothy's Coffee Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cflour unsifted
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 cgolden raisins
1 csour cream
How to Make St Timothy's Coffee Cake
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour Bundt pan.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy, add sugar gradually, and continue to cream.
- blend in vanilla; add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Add nuts and raisins, coat well.
- Add dry ingredients and sour cream alternately. Blend well.
- Turn in to Bundt pan and sprinkle with cinamon sugar.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Leave in pan for 1 hour before turning out. Turn out and sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar. Serve
- Just a note: I have only added the golden raisins once, and I prefer to leave them out.