St Patty Day Mint Squares
This recipe is made with my favorite Eagle Brand Milk and Pillsbury Fudge Brownie Mix... So serve up this great treat at the end of your... rainbow day!
recipe by Eagle Brand and photo too!
- 19 oz
- box fudge brownie mix
- 3/4 c
- chopped walnuts
- 14 oz
- can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp
- peppermint extract
- 4-6 dash(es)
- green food coloring
- 2 c
- heavy cream, whipped
- 1/2 c
- mini chocolate chips
- hot fudge ice cream topping,or chocolate syrup,optional
How to Make St Patty Day Mint Squares
- 1Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with foil; spray with no stick cooking spray.
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; stir in nuts.
Turn into prepared pan.
Bake as directed on box; cool completely.
- 2Combine the condensed milk. extract and coloring in a large bowl.
Fold in whipped cream(whipped)and chips.
Spoon over brownie layer.
- 3Cover, freeze 6 hours or until firm.
To serve: lift from pan with foil, cut into squares.
Serve with hot fudge sauce, if desired.