1 boxyellow cake mix
1 pkginstant vanilla pudding
3/4 cvegetable oil
8 ozsour cream
2green food coloring drops
1/2 cchopped walnuts
1/2 tspalmond extract
1 jar(s)maraschino cherries 8oz drained and coursely chopped
2red food coloring drops
2 ozbaking chocolate melted
How to Make Spumoni Cake
- preheat oven 350, grease a bundt cake pan
- beat cake, pudding, eggs, oil & sour cream at med speed with electric mixer about 2 or 3 minutes until smooth, it will be a little thick
- divide batter evenly into 3 bowls
- 1 bowl mix green food color, nuts and almond extract
2 bowl mix cherries and red food color
3 bowl mix melted chocolate
- spread green mix in cake pan 1st, then spread pink mix on top of that, and follow with the chocolate batter. DO NOT swirl.
- bake 50 to 60 minutes until cake test done, let cool about 1/2 hour and invert to a cake plate.
- when completely cool drizzle with frosting made with powdered sugar and milk and vanilla extract.