- chocolate cake mix made into 24 cooked cupcakes
- tub chocolate icing
- 1 pkg
- chocolate sprinkles
- black liquorice laces or sticks
- small tube white icing for eyes and teeth if wanted
- small tube black frosting for centers of eyes
How to Make spiders
- 1Prepare cupcakes according to packet directions. Let cool completely.
2.Cut liquorice laces into sections. Working with one or two cupcakes at a time, so the icing doesn't set before decorating, ice the cupcakes with the white icing. Insert liquorice pieces into the outer edges of the cupcakes to make the legs of the spider, 3 legs on each side (4 take up too much space). Make eyes and fangs out of the icing in the scariest way possible. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.