Spiced Rum-nutty&fruity little cakes
1 1/2 cspiced rum
1 1/2 c(or 12 of sunrise fruit cake mix.
1/2 tspbaking soda
3 Tbspdark molasses
2 tspground cinnamom
1/2 csoft butter(at room temp.)
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2 cgold medal all- purpose flour
1 1/2 cwalnut halves (chopped coarsley
1 1/2 calmonds, slivered
2 cdark raisins
How to Make Spiced Rum-nutty&fruity little cakes
- IN a large bowl .Mix all nuts, fruits and the rum .AND set it aside let stand 2to 3 hours.THEY are just hanging out ,feeling good.STIR occasionally.
- MEASURE the remaining ingredients into large bowl,
mixing.Beat at low speed until well blended.
Beat at high for 3 minutes,scraping bowl occasionally.
- STIR IN THE FRUIT MIXTURE.GREASE AND FLOUR,or use flour spray it to will work good.12 mini loafs OR use 2 large loafs pans.OR angel cake pan.Use a long cake sheet pan,to put the mini loafs.
- FILL your mini loafs pans about half way.
Preheat oven to 250.
Bake the loafs for 50 minutes to 60 minutes or until ,
toothpick comes out clear.
- ENJOY IT with family and friends.AND share with others.IT makes a great little gift just for one or two people .GOD BLESS FROM GRAMY'S KITCHEN TO YOUS.