Spiced Pumpkin Dump Cake
- 1 box
- 1 box spiced cake mix
- 1 can(s)
- plain seltzer
- 3/4 c
- canned pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 pinch
- 1 tsp
- 1 large
- egg, lightly beaten
- pumpkin chips, optional
- cinnamon sugar for top, optiona
How to Make Spiced Pumpkin Dump Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees, mist a square cake pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients except the chips and cinnamon sugar.
- 3Using a hand held mixer, mix until all is combined and batter is fluffy. Use a rubber spatula to dip down deep to get any dry mix, make sure all is completely mixed well.
- 4Pour batter into pan and smooth out. Toss chips if using and sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the top of cake.
- 5Bake around 30 to 40 minutes until cake springs back when lightly touched and toothpick comes out clean or with dry to moist crumbs. Try not to over bake. Check after 30 minutes. Return to oven if needed.
- 6Let cake cool in pan until almost completely cooled. Cut into squares and enjoy!