Spaghetti & Meatball Cupcakes
How to Make Spaghetti & Meatball Cupcakes
- Prepare cake mix as for cupcakes, following box directions. Let cool.
- Ice individual cupcakes, then place cupcakes together, sides touching. Dab bits of icing between cupcake tops to make them appear as one "lumpy" cake.
- Using icing bag with piping attachment, make long "spaghetti strands" of icing covering the entire "cake".
- Place chocolates randomly over the cupcakes as the "meatballs".
- Stir the strawberry preserves well, then drizzle over the top as the "sauce".