Southern Praline Pecan Cake
How to Make Southern Praline Pecan Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- 3Combine in large bowl cake mix,frosing,eggs,oil,water, and 1/2 cup pecans and beat for 2 minutes with electric mixer.
- 4Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 of pecans into prepared Bundt pan and pour cake batter over pecans.
- 5Bake for 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6I drizzle caramel sauce and a light glaze over the top.