Southern "Georgia Peach Cake" with a twist
Hope You'll enjoy as well as my family does.
1yellow cake mix, or white is ok to use
3 largeeggs beaten
2 stickbutter only, . . (room temp) not margarine (= 1 cup)
2 tspvanilla extract
1 pkg(the twist is ) sugar free peach jello
6sliced & peeled fresh peaches
dash(es)apple pie spice sprinkled over peaches (optional)
·cool whip, whip cream or pdr sgr sprinkled on top optional
How to Make Southern "Georgia Peach Cake" with a twist
- Heat overn to 350 Flour and Grease 9X13 pan
- Mix 1st 7 Ingredients,(with mixer) until well blended about 2-3 minutes, Butter is room temp. & not melted.
- Spread mixture evenly into greased and floured pan.
- Evenly line & place sliced Peaches over the top of this cake Mixture.
- Sprinkle top of peaches with apple Pie Spice.
- Bake: 350 -35-40 min.
Serve with Ice Cream,Whip cream, Cool whup or Just Pdr Sugar. . . this is sooo, good served still warm, with cream or Ice cream. . . . ENJOY!
- NOTE: Not reccomended to Use Canned Peaches, But if you do, You must Be sure they are drained very-very well, or Pat dry on paper towels then use.