Sour Cream Pound Cake
Jordan Michelle Falco
These recipes are copied directly from the notes of my Basic Cakes class. I’m posting them here on Just a Pinch for my own posterity.
How to Make Sour Cream Pound Cake
- Sift togeather the cake flour and baking powder, set aside.
- Cream the butter and suger until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients alternatly with the sour cream on low speed, starting and ending with the dry ingredients.
- Deposit into buttered pans at 1 lb.
- Bake at 325F in a convection oven for about 35 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.