Sour Cream Pound Cake
How to Make Sour Cream Pound Cake
- Make sure all ingredients are room temperature and that your baking soda is fresh. Sift flour, salt and soda together and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter. Add sugar 1 cup at a time, creaming well after each addition.
- Add eggs 2 at a time till well incorporated. Mixture should look very smooth at this point.
- On low speed, add sour cream and flavorings. Add flour mixture 1 cup at a time. Be sure not to overbeat!
- Pour into a well greased and floured bundt pan and bake in a preheated, 300 degree oven for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- When cake is completely cooled, sprinkle with powdered sugar. Great with or without your favorite sauce and even better day old.