Sour Cream Lemon Cheesecake
- 1 box
- pudding recipe lemon cake mix
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- plus 1 teaspoon crisco oil
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz) dairy sour cream
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1 c
- drops yellow food coloring
- 1 can(s)
- (21 oz) blueberry pie filling
How to Make Sour Cream Lemon Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Measure our 1 1/2 cups dry cake mix; set aside.
Stir together remaining dry cake mix, 1 egg, flour and oil in large bowl. Press this crumb mixture evenly into bottom and three-quarters up sides of a 13x9x2 inch pan.
- 2In same bowl, blend sour cream, sugar, 2 eggs, reserved cake mix, and lemon juice 1 minute at low speed. Gradually add milk and food coloring while beating 2 minutes at medium speed. Pour into crumb crust.
- 3Bake at 300 for 45 to 50 minutes, or until center is firm. Do not over bake. Cool at room temperature 1 hour.
Top with blubbery pie filling or your favorite pie filling and refrigerate.