How to Make Sour Cream Coffeecake Cupcakes
- Insert paper liners into 18 muffin cups. Beat together butter and 2 cups sugar in large bowl.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Blend in sour cream and vanilla.
- Combine flour, salt, and baking soda in medium bowl; set aside.
Add to butter mixture; mix well.
- Stir together remaining 4 tsps. sugar, walnuts and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 1/3 full with batter; sprinkle with 2/3 of the walnut mixture.
Cover with remaining batter.
Sprinkle with remaining walnut mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove cupcakes from pan; cool on wire rack.