How to Make Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- 1Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, very well.
Fold in sour cream and vanilla
- 2Sift dry ingredients and fold in to batter, mix, by hand, well.
- 3Mix brown sugar and cinnamon (and nuts, if desired).
- 4Using a tube pan, pour 1/2 the batter into pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 the filling. Continue with the rest of the batter. Finish with the remainder of the filling.
- 5Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hr, 5 min.
(until inserted toothpick comes out clean).
May take a little more time depending on individual oven.