Sour Cream Coffee Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbutter (melted)
8 ozsour cream
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspvanilla extract
3 Tbspbrown sugar
3/4 tspcinnamon, ground
1/2 cpecans, in pieces
How to Make Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Combine sugar, melted butter, and eggs. Mix well.
- Add sour cream, vanilla, flour, and baking powder. Hand mix, not beaten.
- Mix together brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans, pouring half of it on the batter.
- Add remaining batter and top with remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.