Sour Cream Bundt Coffee Cake
How to Make Sour Cream Bundt Coffee Cake
- 1Cream butter & sugar til fluffy; add eggs until creamy.
- 2Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Add flour mixture to butter mixture, alternating with sour cream. Add vanilla.
- 3Make topping next: 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoon brown sugar; 2 teaspoons cinnamon; 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- 4In a greased, floured bundt pan, begin with the cake mix mixture, then alternate with some of the topping, ending with the cake mix as the last layer.
- 5Bake at 325 degrees for 50 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan; dust with confectioners and freeze. When I thaw it out, I often dust again with confectioners.