How to Make Sopapilla Cheesecake
- Open packages of cream cheese and place in bowl of mixer. Start creaming them so they are nice and smooth. Add 1 cup of sugar slowly as it mixes and vanilla to complete this step.
- With remaining 1/2 cup of sugar, combine it and the cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a 9x13 pan, place 1 roll of crescent dough, pushing together the seams.
- Spread 1/2 of cream cheese mixture on flattened dough in pan. Sprinkle 1/3 of sugar/cinnamon on top and drizzle with 1/3 of melted butter.
- Place another roll of crescent roll dough on top, pulling it a bit to try and cover to the edges.
- Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over top and sprinkle with 1/3 of sugar/cinn mix.
- Place last roll of crescent roll dough on top, pushing seams together as well as possible and drizzle with remaining butter and sprinkle with remaining sugar/cinn mix.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes. After about 45 minutes, you may want to turn your oven temp down to 325 degrees and let it finish baking.
- Serve warm or cold, drizzled with a little honey.