16 ozphilidephia cream cheese
2 can(s)pillsbury® crescent recipe creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheets
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cbutter, melted
1/2 ccinnamon sugar
How to Make Sopapilla Cheesecake
- Using a 9 x 13 baking pan, unroll one package of Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough and line the bottom of the pan.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sugar and extract.
- Spread over the crescent rolls.
- Unroll the other can of crescent rolls and place on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Pour one stick of melted butter or margarine over the top and sprinkle with about 1/2 cup of the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.