- 16 oz
- philidephia cream cheese
- 2 can(s)
- pillsbury® crescent recipe creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheets
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1/2 c
- cinnamon sugar
How to Make Sopapilla Cheesecake
- 1Using a 9 x 13 baking pan, unroll one package of Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough and line the bottom of the pan.
- 2Mix together the cream cheese, sugar and extract.
- 3Spread over the crescent rolls.
- 4Unroll the other can of crescent rolls and place on top of cream cheese mixture.
- 5Pour one stick of melted butter or margarine over the top and sprinkle with about 1/2 cup of the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.