How to Make Soda Pop Cake
- Heat oven to 350, grease and flour, or use baking spray, a 9" cake pan.
- In large bowl, put cake mix and use either a wisk or spoon to make sure any clumps are broken up.
- Slowly add 1 can of soda, stirring as you add so it doesn't foam up. Mix well either by hand or mixer at med. speed for 2 min.
- Pour in pan and bake for 24-30 min. up done. Cake will spring to light touch or toothpick will come out clean. Cool and frost with choice of frosting or dust with powered sugar.
- I have done rootbeer in a white cake mix with coolwhip frosting, Sprite or 7 up in yellow cake with buttercream frosting madewith 7up and cherry cola or cola in a choco. cake mix, with choco. frosting. you get the idea. you can be as creative as you want. This is a great recipe to have little ones do with some help.