Sock it to me cake
Linda Robbins May
- duncan hines classic butter golden cake m
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1cup chopped pecans
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of home style vanilla frosting
How to Make Sock it to me cake
- 1Combine 2 tablespoons of cake mix, Brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans in medium bowl,set aside.
- 2Combine cake mix, eggs, sour cream,oil,water, and sugar in large bowl. Beat medium approximately 4minutes
- 3Pour 2/3 of batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with pecan mixture. Spoon remaining batter over pecans.
- 4Bake 40 minutes. 375 oven. Grease and flour 10 in bundt pan.