Jo Ann Duren
How to Make Sock-It-to-Me Cake
- 1Take 2 tablespoons of the cake mix and mix with the cinnamon, brown sugar, and pecans; set aside.
- 2In large bowl, blend cake mix, sour cream, oil, water, eggs, and sugar. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- 3Pour 2/3 of batter into greased and floured bundt pan. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture in the center of this and spread remaining batter evenly over this.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 45-55 minutes. Cool in pan for 25 minutes. Remove from pan.
- 5To make glaze: Blend powdered sugar and milk together to make a glaze. Drizzle over cake.