Snowglobe Cookies & Cupcakes
I also included a picture of the cupcake because you can see it better.
- 1 bottle
- larger crystal sugar/sprinkles
- 1 can(s)
- whipped frosting
- fondant/candy figures
- cookies(homemade or storebought) any flavor you wish, or you can use cupcakes
- large acorn capsules(the capsules out of quarter machines)
How to Make Snowglobe Cookies & Cupcakes
- 2Add about 1/2 cup confectioners sugar to the frosting in a small bowl. Make sure to mix if thouroughly so there are no sugar lumps in the frosting.
Frost the tops of the cookies/cupcakes.
- 3Place the figurine on the top in the middle of the frosted cookie/cupcake.
Take one of the clear plastic pieces of a quarter machine capsule dump in your choice of "snow" sprinkles or crystal sugar.