How to Make "Snickers" Cake
- prepare a 13 x 9 cake pan with cooking spray and preheat oven to 350 degrees
- prepare cake mix as directed on box
- pour half of batter into cake pan and bake 15 minutes, remove from oven.
- pour a generous amount of carmel over the hot cake, spreading it evenly, about 1 cup.
- sprinkle chocolate morsels and peanuts over the carmel, 1 cup morsels and 1/2 cup peanuts
- pour rest of cake batter over top and return to oven
- bake an additional 20 to 30 minutes. you will have to check on it, the center was hard to get done, with the carmel and goo but it eventually will.
- when done,remove from oven and drizzle another 1/4 cup each oof carmel, chocolate morsels and nuts over the top. (more if you like)