★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)grands flaky layers biscuits
1 boxvanilla jello pudding instant
1 1/2 ccinnamon sugar
·oil for frying
·a flavor injector
How to Make Snickerdoodle poppers
- Heat about 2 inches of oil in medium pan to 350.
- Unroll the biscuits and cut them into fourths. Roll them into balls. Prepare the pudding and set aside.
- Place 4 balls at a time into oil and fry until both sides are evenly golden.
- Coat the poppers in the cinnamon sugar.
- Inject each popper with some of the pudding. Enjoy!