★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- grands flaky layers biscuits
- 1 box
- vanilla jello pudding instant
- 1 1/2 c
- cinnamon sugar
- oil for frying
- a flavor injector
How to Make Snickerdoodle poppers
- 1Heat about 2 inches of oil in medium pan to 350.
- 2Unroll the biscuits and cut them into fourths. Roll them into balls. Prepare the pudding and set aside.
- 3Place 4 balls at a time into oil and fry until both sides are evenly golden.
- 4Coat the poppers in the cinnamon sugar.
- 5Inject each popper with some of the pudding. Enjoy!