1 boxwhite cake mix
2 Tbspbrown sugar
2 tsppure vanilla extract
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING, 1 CAN OR YOUR FAVORITE RECIPE PLUS INGREDIENTS BELOW.
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Snickerdoodle Cake
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Spray, or grease and flour two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, oil, eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla. Set mixer to medium speed and mix for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pans.
- Bake at 300 for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- For frosting; place prepared Cream Cheese frosting in a large mixing bowl, add cinnamon and vanilla. Whip until well combined. Frost top of first layer, place second layer on top and finish frosting cake.