- 1 box
- white cake mix
- 1/3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 tsp
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING, 1 CAN OR YOUR FAVORITE RECIPE PLUS INGREDIENTS BELOW.
How to Make Snickerdoodle Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Spray, or grease and flour two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans. Set aside.
- 2In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, oil, eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla. Set mixer to medium speed and mix for 2 minutes.
- 3Pour batter evenly into prepared pans.
- 4Bake at 300 for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- 5For frosting; place prepared Cream Cheese frosting in a large mixing bowl, add cinnamon and vanilla. Whip until well combined. Frost top of first layer, place second layer on top and finish frosting cake.