★★★★★ 3 votes5
- 1 box
- white cake mix (your favorite brand)
- 2 can(s)
- apple pie filling
- 1 pkg
- cinnamon chips ( found in the baking isle)
- 2/3 c
- heavy cream
How to Make slow-cooker apple cake
- 1Place apples in slow cooker. Mix in 2/3 cup cinnmon chips. Set on high temp. cook for about 1-1 1/2 hours.
- 2Mix cake mix according to package directions. pour over apple mixture.cover and cook for about 2-2 1/2 hours.
To make cinnamon sauce bring 2/3 cup heavy cream to a boil. Place 1 cup cinnmon chips in a small bowl. Pour cream over chips stir until smooth. let cool until thickened but still pourable 40-45 min.
- 3Serve with cinnamon sauce and vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.