Sligtly Exotic Cake with Blueberries
Sylwia Wojdyla Ohlrich
3/4 cbutter, room temperature
1 cnot full cup of sugar
1 3/4 cflour
2 tspbaking powder
1 ccoconut, flaked
·juice and zest of 1 lime
How to Make Sligtly Exotic Cake with Blueberries
- ALL ingredients should be at room temperature.
- SIFT the flour and baking powder, mix with salt and coconut, set aside.
- BUTTER and sugar until light mixer on a bright, fluffy. Add eggs, one by one, each carefully beating. Add the dry ingredients aside alternately with buttermilk, mixing. Mix briefly, just to connect the components. Add the zest and lime juice, mix.
- FROM with dimensions of 9 by 13 in pan spray baking spray. Evenly distributed in the pan and pour on top fruit.
- Bake at 350 F for 35 - 40 minutes. Remove and cool. Before serving sprinkle with powdered sugar.