How to Make Six Weeks Cake
- 11st week- Mix together the 2- cups of crushed pineapple and 2- cups of sugar. Stir well until sugar is disolved. Place this in a container with a lid and seal and place in refrigerator. let sit for two weeks!
- 2At the end of that two weeks add two cups of crushed peaches( you may have to drain the peaches and put them in a food processor) to the peaches add two cups of sugar and stir well. Take the pineapple mixture and add to the peach mixture and stir well. Place back in sealed container and place back in fridge for two more weeks!!
- 3At the end of that two weeks( 4 weeks total) Mix together the crushed maraschino cherries( again you may have to use food processor) and two cups of sugar! Take the container with the Pineaple and peach mixture and add to cherry mixture. Stir well and place all back in container for another two weeks!!!
- 4At the end of that two weeks( 6 total weeks-) Take a box of yellow cake mix and prepare as directed on box.
- 5To the cake mixture ad 1 cup of the six weeks mixture and beat well.
- 6Pour into a bundt cake pan that is sprayed with Bakers Joy and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Let cool and place on a platter.