Sinfully Delicious Peach Cake
How to Make Sinfully Delicious Peach Cake
- 1Mix together cake mix, eggs, and sour cream. Blend in pie filling.
- 2Spread in a 13 x 9 in baking pan (coat pan with cooking spray prior to adding mix)
- 3Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until it springs back when touched lightly in the center of the cake.
- 4(I used my medium sized spring form pan this time. it baked through in just about the same amount of time)
- 5Remove from oven and allow to cool. Frost with favorite frosting.
- 6(I allowed cake to cool in pan for about 15 minutes and then unlocked the springform. I allowed it then to cool until it was just slightly warm. I frosted the entire cake with vanilla icing and ringed the outer edges with coconut. Then added chocolate chips to the center. I intentionally left the cake partially warm so that the icing would seep into cake a bit and the chocolate chips would melt just a tad)