Sinfully Delicious Peach Cake
·1 box yellow cake mix (i use pillsbury)
·1 21 oz can of peach pie filling
·2 eggs beaten
·1/2 c sour cream
·vanilla or butter creme frosting
·flaked sweetened coconut and milk chocolate chips (optional)
How to Make Sinfully Delicious Peach Cake
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, and sour cream. Blend in pie filling.
- Spread in a 13 x 9 in baking pan (coat pan with cooking spray prior to adding mix)
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until it springs back when touched lightly in the center of the cake.
- (I used my medium sized spring form pan this time. it baked through in just about the same amount of time)
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Frost with favorite frosting.
- (I allowed cake to cool in pan for about 15 minutes and then unlocked the springform. I allowed it then to cool until it was just slightly warm. I frosted the entire cake with vanilla icing and ringed the outer edges with coconut. Then added chocolate chips to the center. I intentionally left the cake partially warm so that the icing would seep into cake a bit and the chocolate chips would melt just a tad)