Simply Amazing Bundt Cake
1/2 cshortening (crisco)
3 tspbaking powder
1 tspvanilla extract
2 tsplemon juice
1lemon zest, grated
How to Make Simply Amazing Bundt Cake
- Grease and flour a 10" tube pan or bundt pan. Set oven at 350 degrees.
- Cut butter and shortening into dry ingredients. Add eggs, all at once, mixing only until well blended. Add 1/2 of milk.
- Beat on medium speed of mixer for 3 to 5 minutes, scraping sides of bowl often.
- Add rest of milk, vanilla, lemon juice and rind. Mix only until blended.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 1 hour or until done. Cake is done when it pulls from sides of pan. Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes and then turn pan over. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.