- 1 large
- box of any chocolate cake mix
- 2/3 can(s)
- of sweetened condense milk
- 3/4 stick
- of melted butter
- 1 c
- of any candy or candy bars cut up in pieces
How to Make Simple Brownies
- 1Mix cake mix with 2/3 cup of condense milk, add butter pat on the bottom of a cake pan reserve 2 cups or remaining after pressing on bottom of pan ,layer candy and add remaining mix on top.
- 2Bake @350% for 25 min or until knife comes out clean , we like ours chewey.
This is very yummy I have brought them to partys and so many ask for the recipe and they can not believe it when i tell them . I double it and put it on a cookie sheet yum yum