Silver White Cake
2 1/4 call purpose flour
1 1/2 cgranulated sugar
3 1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 coleo margarine, softened (do not melt)
2/3 cmilk (at least 2%, whole milk is best)
1 tspvanilla or almond flavoring
How to Make Silver White Cake
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add oleo, 2/3 c. milk and flavoring. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/3 c. milk and egg whites. Beat 2 minutes more.
- Bake at 350 degrees in greased and floured 9x13 pan (or two/three rounds for layers).
- Cake is done when toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Top will be a golden color.