Shortcut Tiramisu Cake
- 1 box
- white or chocolate cake mix(i prefer white but you could also marble them)
- 1 1/2 c
- very strong brewed coffee or espresso
- 16 oz
- cool whip, thawed
- 4 oz
- cream cheese/neufchatel, thawed
How to Make Shortcut Tiramisu Cake
- 1Prepare cake mix as directed on box, baking in two circle layer pans. Let cool.
- 2Once cooled, poke holes using a fork into both layers, then pour 1/2 cup of the coffee over each layer.
- 3Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add the 1/2 cup remaining coffee. Fold in the cool whip. If yours looks really watery I suggest you stick this in the freezer a few minutes before icing the cake.
- 4Frost between the layers then all around. I like to serve this cake slightly frozen, but chilled it is just as good. Just remember that you can't leave it out too long due to the cool whip :-D