Shoo Fly Cupcakes
How to Make Shoo Fly Cupcakes
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line cupcake pan with liners and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl combine flour,sugar,salt and butter. mix until it looks like a crumb topping. reserve 1/2 cup for the crumbs , set aside.
- 3Add baking soda to boiling water, stir. This will foam up and will be added to the dry mixture.
- 4Combine the wet ingredients to the dry and stir well.
- 5Pour batter into prepared cupcake liners.
- 6Sprinkle each cupcake with the reserved crumbs and bake.