Seven Minute Frosting
- 1 1/2
- cups sugar
- 1/4 tsp
- cream of tartar or 1 tablespoon white corn syrup
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/3 c
- egg whites
- 1 1/2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
How to Make Seven Minute Frosting
- 1Place sugar, cream of tartar or corn syrup, salt, water, and egg whites in the top of a double boiler.
- 2Beat with a handheld electric mixer for 1 minute.
- 3Place pan over boiling water, being sure that boiling water does not touch the bottom of the top pan. (If this happens, it could cause your frosting to become grainy).
- 4Beat constantly on high speed with electric mixer for 7 minutes.
- 5Beat in vanilla.