Semi-Homeade Oreo Cake
How to Make Semi-Homeade Oreo Cake
- 1preheat oven as directed on box.
- 2mix cake batter as directed.
- 3crush oreos well, either by hand or in a food processor.
- 4add 1/2 of crushed oreos to cake batter.
- 5split batter evenly between two small cake pans and bake as directed.
- 6allow cake to cool. Frost bottom layer of cake and sprinkle 1/2 of remaining crushed oreos over the layer.
- 7add 2nd half of cake and repeat process.
- 8Serve it up with a nice tall glass of milk!