Sarah Bernhardt cakes/cookies
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- super easy macrons
- 1½ c
- good dark chocolate
- 1½ c
- heavy cream
- 1 3/4 c
- good dark chocolate for dipping
How to Make Sarah Bernhardt cakes/cookies
- 1Mix the heavy cream and 1½ cup chocolate in a pot and melt and mix. When well mixed pour into a bowl and store in the fridge untill cool.
- 2After cooled down wip up the mix untill it is nice and thick.
- 3Place one tablespoon full on each macron forming a little peak. Cool again for the cream to set on the macron. Aprox. 10 min.
- 4Carefully melt the 1 3/4 cup chocolate. Dip the cream top into the chocolate.
Cool again before serving :-)