Grandkids will love Grandma for these!
- 1 pkg
- cake mix (any flavor)
- water, oil and eggs
- 1 can(s)
- 16 oz. vanilla frosting (or your own)
- 2 Tbsp
- red decorater sugar
- chocolate chips
- red cinnamon candies
- 1 1/2 c
- miniature marshmallows (about 144)
How to Make Santa Cupcakes
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on package for cupcakes, using water, oil and eggs.
Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
- 2Spead frosting over cupcakes. Sprinkle top 1/3 of each cupcake with about 1/8 teaspoon decorator sugar to form a Santa's hat.
- 3To make each Santa's face, place chocolate chips for eyes and cinnamon candy for nose. Cut 2 marshmallows in half lengthwise, arrange to form rim of hat. Cut 4 marshmallows in half crosswise, cover lower part of cupcake to form beard.