Rose Cream Cake
How to Make Rose Cream Cake
- 1Grease and flour or spray with Bakers Joy.. 3 9" layer pans or a 9x13 sheet pan. Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Cream shortening and sugar till light.
- 3Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk till well mixed.
- 4Add half of flour mixture and the egg whites and beat on low 1 minute.
- 5Add some more of flour mixture and milk. Ending with flour.
- 6Add vanilla last. Scrape down the sides of your bowl and give the batter several more turns to incorporate everything. Pour into pans.
Bake for 28-30 minutes or untill the layers spring back when lightly touched. 9x13 pan will take several minutes longer.
- 7Remove to a rack to cool for 10 min. before turning out of pan to cool completely.