My boyfriend prefers no nuts, so I put half the batter in the pan, add 3/4 cup nuts to the rest of the batter. HALF AND HALF
- 2 c
- 2 stick
- butter/margarine (i always use butter) - each 8 tbls
- 1 c
- self rising flour
- squares bakers chololate, unswseet
- 1 tsp
- 1 1/2 c
- pecan or walnuts - crushed (optional)
How to Make Ronna's Brownies
- 1Melt butter and chocolate together slowly. Let this cool so it is not hot when mixing into brownie mixture
- 2Beat eggs well, add sugar and beat together well.
- 3Add flour and chocolate mixture alternately to egg and sugar mixture.
- 4Add nuts and vanilla, mixing thoroughly
- 5Pour into a greased 8 1/2 x 11 pan. Bake at 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and SHAKE the pan so the center settles. Put back in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes more