My boyfriend prefers no nuts, so I put half the batter in the pan, add 3/4 cup nuts to the rest of the batter. HALF AND HALF
2 stickbutter/margarine (i always use butter) - each 8 tbls
1 cself rising flour
2squares bakers chololate, unswseet
1 1/2 cpecan or walnuts - crushed (optional)
How to Make Ronna's Brownies
- Melt butter and chocolate together slowly. Let this cool so it is not hot when mixing into brownie mixture
- Beat eggs well, add sugar and beat together well.
- Add flour and chocolate mixture alternately to egg and sugar mixture.
- Add nuts and vanilla, mixing thoroughly
- Pour into a greased 8 1/2 x 11 pan. Bake at 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and SHAKE the pan so the center settles. Put back in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes more