1loaf brioche, cut into large cubes
8large egg yolks
1 1/2 csugar
2 qtwhole milk
1stick unsalted butter, melted
6 ozbittersweet chcolate, melted
4 ozbittersweet chocolate, chopped
2 ozpecans, toasted
How to Make ROCKY ROAD BREAD PUDDING WITH MARSHMALLO SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter an 8 by 8 inch baking pan.
- Put the brioche in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg, yolks and sugar until combined. Add milk, butter, brandy and melted chocolate and whisk until combined.
- Pour mixture over cut brioche and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped chocolate, 1/4 of the marshmallows and toasted pecans. Stir gently to mix. Pour into buttered pan and cover aluminum foil
- Put in a large roasting pan and place in over. Pour hot water into the pan until the pan is 1/2 full. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 15 minutes more, or until an inserted toothpick is removed clean.
- To make marshmallow sauce. In a small pot add 1/2 cup of water, bring to a boil and add remaining marshmallows. Stir constantly until melted.
- To serve, cut a 1/2 inch square of bread pudding and garnish with some sauce. Serve immediately.